About the David Aylor Law Office
The David Aylor Law Office is an experienced law firm representing the needs and interests of individuals. If you are hurt in an accident or wronged by the actions of others, the David Aylor Law Office is prepared to represent your rights diligently and relentlessly. The law firm is a carefully chosen team of professionals who focus their entire legal practice on individual needs and rights.
What is the David Aylor Law Office?
After graduation from law school and earning membership in the state bar, David Aylor set about building a legal career focused on individual and personal rights. From 2007, he built the David Aylor Law Office as a destination for people who need outstanding legal advocacy on a variety of issues. He has gathered the personnel, resources, and tools important to providing thorough representation throughout all aspects of a legal claim.
No two legal claims are alike – you are unique, and so are your legal needs. That’s why David Aylor has built a diverse legal team of backgrounds and experiences. Grounded in our years of dedication to our clients, we know the unique and specific details in the areas of law that can ultimately make the difference in getting a great resolution to your case.
The David Aylor Law Office team is comprised of a large team of capable professionals, including:
- Attorneys with a range of backgrounds
- Civil paralegals to ensure that your case is handled in detail
- Criminal paralegals work quickly to assert your rights and interests
- Office and intake managers to ensure professional and efficient handling of your case
- Administrative and scheduling coordinators to maintain constant contact and professional representation
Each team member plays a crucial role in your ultimate success.
They will choose the right team to work on your case. You can expect to know your attorneys on a first-name basis and remain in contact from start to finish.
Types of Cases
Some examples of types of cases that the David Aylor Law Firm handles include:
- Accident and injury – Car accidents, slip and falls, workplace injuries, and dog bites are some of the reasons that you may need an accident and injury attorney.
- Individual rights and legal process – In the legal system, the individual has significant rights. You have the right to act if you are victimized by medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, or Title IX violations. However, exercising these rights effectively can be challenging. The David Aylor Law Office is experienced in advocating for the individual.
- Criminal defense – How you respond to the adversity of facing a criminal charge may change the course of your entire future. But you can fight aggressively and relentlessly with the David Aylor Law Firm.
David Aylor Law Firm Office Locations
The David Aylor Law Office has offices in the following locations that can work on cases throughout South Carolina:
- Myrtle Beach
- North Charleston
The law office serves Beaufort, Jasper, Hampton, and Colleton Counties and throughout South Carolina. They maintain a dynamic presence in Charleston and the surrounding areas, providing rigorous legal representation with an emphasis on personally tailored legal strategies and representation along with respect for clients and dedication to providing professional services.