Awards from Legal Organizations
David Aylor and the David Aylor Law Offices are proud to have received the following recognition from industry leaders:
- National Law Journal – Elite Lawyer of the South – 2017 – The National Law Journal is a news and information service designed to help industry professionals access developments and industry resources that are important in the competitive field of law
- Martindale Hubbell – AV Preeminent Rating – The Preeminent Rating is awarded to less than 5% of attorneys based on careful review and vetting
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – Honorees are selected based on their case results, experience, community leadership, and bar membership record
- Lawyers Weekly – Honoree by the Leadership in Law Committee of SC – Lawyers Weekly provides verdict and settlement updates, events, opinion digests, and other informed reporting on legal updates relevant to South Carolina and beyond.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys – Top 10 Under 40: South Carolina
- Selected as a seminar instructor for the South Carolina Bar – The South Carolina Bar is the public organization that licenses, monitors, and provides educational resources to state attorneys.
- Chosen to present at the South Carolina Bar CLE on Personal Injury Essentials – What Every Personal Injury Attorney Must Know – September 2013 – Presented on behalf of the South Carolina Bar to other attorneys on effective representation in personal injury cases.
Various media outlets have featured David Aylor and the work of his law firm:
- Huffington Post
- Fox News
- New York Post
- The Wall Street Journal
Community and Public Recognition
- Charleston’s Choice – Best Personal Injury Attorney – 2018 – The Post and Courier hosts public voting each year to give the public a chance to recognize outstanding businesses and organizations in their area
- Charleston’s Choice – Best DUI Attorney – 2018 – Honored in the competitive category of Best DUI Attorney for outstanding representation in this challenging and complex field of law
- Charleston City Paper – Voted Best Law Firm/Lawyer in Charleston by readers – 2015 & 2016
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited – Fully compliant with BBB best practices ensuring fair and transparent business practices.
- 10.0 Avvo Rating – Designated a Top Attorney based on experience, community recognition, and individual reviews. Only a small percent of lawyers receive the Superb designation. The AVVO rating is intended to help connect consumers with legal professionals who are qualified and able to represent their interests
The awards that the David Aylor Law Offices receives show the determined and relentless representation that they provide for clients each day. The legal team takes great pride in the clients that they serve. They’re proud of the consistent recognition and acknowledgment for the outstanding work they do for individuals. Honors from both peers in the legal community and the public affirm their daily commit.